[0001121] Caterpillar Hose & Coupling Information System (HCIS)

hyundai
Bình luận: 2Lượt xem: 2,600

hyundai

Tài xế O-H

Mã:
Recommended Hardware and Display Settings Per User: Pentium procession (300MHz or Higher) 96 or more megabytes of RAM Super VGA monitor 360 MB of available disk space Pointing device such as a mouse Desktop Area: 1024 X 768 pixels Color Palette: True Color (32bit) Font Size: Small Fonts  Required Software Per User: Recommended Operating system: Windows NT or 2000 or XP Operating system supports: Windows 95 or 98 Internet Explorer 5.0 and above Adobe Plug-in  Install Instruction for HCIS-CD: Insert HCIS CD in the CD drive. Double click the setup.exe for Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP users. Double click the setup95.exe for Windows 95 users. It is recommended to have 200MB available in the drive where the operating system is installed to keep the temporary files during the installation. It is recommended to restart the computer after the installation.   Important Instruction for running HCIS for Windows 98 / 2000 / NT / XP Users:  Double click the HCIS shortcut on your desktop. It will launch a HCIS Window Click the Start HCIS button and wait for few minutes. It will launch HCIS server in the command window and HCIS application on Internet Explorer. Don’t close this command. The HCIS application will be placed in you system tray. To stop the HCIS application, Place your mouse pointer on the HCIS icon on the system tray and right click to view the menu option. Click the Stop HCIS menu option. It will launch a command window. Wait for some time, it will close the HCIS start command and then it will disappear. If the above step did not happen after few minutes wait for some time then close both the command windows. If you select the Exit option you will not be able to continue HCIS in you browser later. If some reason you close your browser and the HCIS icon stays in the desktop. You can either start it using Start HCIS option if the option is enabled or you can use Open HCIS if the option is enabled. It is advisable to exit the HCIS application when not used for long duration.  Frequently Asked Questions:  Q. I installed HCIS and launched the application, but it is not working and shows errors. What is wrong?  Try restarting the computer. It may fix the problem.  Q. Why can’t I view assembly images?  Install the adobe plug-in from www.adobe.com.  Q. I uninstalled the HCIS application, however, it is not deleting the directory structure. Why Not?  Please open Windows Explorer and make sure these directories are not used by any other application and then delete the directories.  Q. Is it advisable to run my application on my PC without exiting?  It is not advisable. It is always advisable to shutdown the HCIS application when not in use.  Q. I’m trying to install a newer version HCIS and it is displaying a window with the repair, modify and remove option. What should be done?  You should choose the remove option, which will uninstall HCIS. Then you can install the new version of HCIS.

Bạn hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để phản hồi tại đây nhé.

Bên trên