Daewoo Nubira | Lacetti Engine Electrical System and Wiring Diagram

khoadongluc
Bình luận: 1Lượt xem: 4,981

khoadongluc

Nothing Is Impossible
Nhân viên

The Daewoo Lacetti is a compact car made by the South Korean automaker GM Daewoo. It is available as a four-door sedan, a five-door hatchback or a five-door station wagon. This car has some varian in the engine which are 1.4 L 93 bhp (69 kW) Petrol I4, 1.6 L 106 bhp (79 kW) Petrol I4, 1.8 L 120 bhp (89 kW) Petrol I4
2.0 L 126 hp (94 kW) I4, 2.0 L 127 hp (95 kW) I4.The sedan and wagon were launched in 2002. The hatchback, known as Lacetti-5 in Korea, was introduced in summer 2003. A second generation version, which was a facelift of the original was released in 2006.
The following engine electrical system and wiring diagram article apply for Daewoo Lacetti/Nubira 2004 models year. This article is divided into sections which are Specification, Schematics and Routing Diagrams, Diagnosis, Maintenance and Repair, General Description and System Operation. This manual covers all aspects of the vehicle engine electrical system including battery, generator, charging system, starter, and starting system.

Find the detail of Daewoo Nubira | Lacetti Engine Electrical System and Wiring Diagram in the following manual.

Bạn hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để phản hồi tại đây nhé.

Bên trên