(ID 177815370)
DAEWOO DOOSAN DX420LC EXCAVATOR SERVICE SHOP MANUAL
Publication number: K1009096E
Serial Number: 5001 and Up
File Format: PDF
Pages: 900
Size: 65Mb
Manual Language: English

This manual contains information and data to this model. Has specs, diagrams, and actual real photo illustrations. These technical manual is as good as it gets for Diagnosing, Repairing, and Maintenancing DAEWOO machinery. In addition to space savings, nice thing about having PDF files instead of a hard-printed manual is that you can use the Search feature in Acrobat Reader to find just what your looking for and just print out the exact pages you need... or all manual.

CONTENTS AS FOLLOWS:

SAFETY
SPECIFICATION
GENERAL MAINTENANCE
UPPER STRUCTURE
LOWER STRUCTURE AND CHASSIS
ENGINE AND DRIVE TRAIN
HYDRAULICS
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
ATTACHMENTS
ELECTRICAL SHEMATIC
HYDRAULIC SHEMATIC

Please, write me if you have questions. Probably I have the manual which you for a long time search.

Have a nice day.

Lý thị Miên

Máy công trình OH
Ðề: [0001557] Daewoo Doosan DX420LC Excavator Service Shop Manual

Cụ Dai xem giúp cái pass sao nhập không mở đc nhỉ. Cụ giúp cho với nhé. đang cần em nó quá. Thk !

quyetthangtche

Tài xế O-H
(ID 177815370)
DAEWOO DOOSAN DX420LC EXCAVATOR SERVICE SHOP MANUAL
Publication number: K1009096E
Serial Number: 5001 and Up
File Format: PDF
Pages: 900
Size: 65Mb
Manual Language: English

This manual contains information and data to this model. Has specs, diagrams, and actual real photo illustrations. These technical manual is as good as it gets for Diagnosing, Repairing, and Maintenancing DAEWOO machinery. In addition to space savings, nice thing about having PDF files instead of a hard-printed manual is that you can use the Search feature in Acrobat Reader to find just what your looking for and just print out the exact pages you need... or all manual.

CONTENTS AS FOLLOWS:

SAFETY
SPECIFICATION
GENERAL MAINTENANCE
UPPER STRUCTURE
LOWER STRUCTURE AND CHASSIS
ENGINE AND DRIVE TRAIN
HYDRAULICS
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
ATTACHMENTS
ELECTRICAL SHEMATIC
HYDRAULIC SHEMATIC

Please, write me if you have questions. Probably I have the manual which you for a long time search.

Have a nice day.

Mr.Ty

Tài xế O-H
Chào các bác
Em là tv mới, cũng muốn lên đây học hỏi thêm một chút kinh nghiệm, các bác không phiền share cho em với nhé. thanks

Em muon tai shope dx420lc, e thấy phí 400L, em phải làm the nao ha các bac

LẠC HẬU

Đi xe đạp nên không có bằng lái.
Nhân viên
Chào các bác
Em là tv mới, cũng muốn lên đây học hỏi thêm một chút kinh nghiệm, các bác không phiền share cho em với nhé. thanks

Em muon tai shope dx420lc, e thấy phí 400L, em phải làm the nao ha các bac
Bạn tham khảo các bài viết ở đường dẫn bên dưới. Các bài viết đó có trong mục Hướng dẫn sử dụng diễn đàn.
https://www.oto-hui.com/diendan/threads/huong-dan-cach-de-tich-luy-xang-tren-dien-dan.113320/

https://www.oto-hui.com/diendan/threads/tim-xang-va-tai-du-lieu-tren-dien-dan-o-h.65617/

Bạn hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để phản hồi tại đây nhé.

Bên trên