Mazda RX-8 Engine and Mechanical Service Manual - 2010

J
Bình luận: 2Lượt xem: 1,528

javaro_2405

Tài xế O-H
upload_2014-6-18_14-36-14.png

Engine Type
232-hp, RENESIS 2-rotor, rotary engine with 6-speed manual transmission (212-hp, 6-speed Sport automatic transmission) and 3-stage variable induction system (VIS)
Motorsports-Inspired R3
R3 trim includes standard 19-inch forged aluminum-alloy wheels, performance-tuned suspension with Bilstein® shock absorbers and Recaro® front sport leather- and cloth-trimmed seats
Available Features
Available Bose® audio system, Bluetooth® hands-free phone capability†, heated front seats and Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry & Start System
Safety Features
Standard safety features include advanced front air bags, front side-impact air bags, side-impact air curtains** and Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

"I found PDF file using powerful google search to find a materials that i want to publish and give link back for several sources. personally did't associated with any companies, authors and any site. If you see unrelated pdf files with the description or copyrighted materials published on this blog, please contact us, i'll take action as soon as possible."

ot2

Tài xế O-H
bác ơi, cái này chỉ là mấy cái đặc tính kỹ thuật thôi chứ đâu phải service manual đâu, bác coi lại giùm e

Bạn hãy đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký để phản hồi tại đây nhé.

Bên trên